Element Frankfurt Airport Hotel
Welcome to the Element Frankfurt Airport Hotel
The Element Frankfurt Airport Hotel is located in Gateway Gardens; the new and vastly growing district next to Frankfurt Airport.
Frankfurt, with its thriving business district, world-class cultural offerings, a wealth of green spaces, as well as a colorful gastronomic and shopping scene is one of the most lively cities in Germany.
Discover the exciting airport city or the city centre on the River Main and enjoy the inspiring mix of relaxation and productivity, all on offer at your Frankfurt Airport hotel.
Green heart of the Airport City - Your Element Frankfurt Airport Hotel
Must have seen.
- Goethe-Haus & Goethe-Museum
- Apfelwein-Kneipe (a cider bar) in Sachsenhausen
- Römer & Römerberg
- St. Paul's Church & Kaiserdom St. Bartholomäus
- Museumufer (Museum's bank)
- Zoo Frankfurt am Main
- Palmengarten Park
A perfect Frankfurt Day.
- Sleep well in the Heavenly® Bed
- Guided city tour with a Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus or a guided Airport tour with fascinating perspectives of the Airport city
- Visit the Main-Tower for great views of Frankfurt
- Taste the Frankfurt speciality "Grie Soß" (green sauce)
Exclusive Extended Stay Rates
Are you planning on staying with us for a while?
Send us an RFP email and benefit from our Extended Stay Rates starting from EUR 89,- at Element Frankfurt Airport.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Welcome to Frankfurt, the city on the River Main
The far-reaching skyline, the Museum Embankment, the exclusive “Goethestrasse” shopping street, the Römer, St. Paul’s Church and the Palmengarten Botanical Gardens - Frankfurt has plenty of sights, making a visit to the cosmopolitan city of finance more than worthwhile. With Element you can discover “Mainhattan” in your very own personal way! Our Element Hotel Frankfurt is the ideal starting point for sightseeing, as well as cultural and gastronomic excursions into Frankfurt, which is so much more than the financial center of Germany.
Frankfurt: Open-minded, cosmopolitan, modern
Frankfurt is the smallest metropolis in the world: From skyscrapers to timber-framed buildings, modern art to old cultural treasures, up-market cocktail bars to traditional cider served in a liter mug – it’s all just a stone’s throw away.
Visit Frankfurt Cathedral and take a closer look at the top-class Schirn art gallery, wander through long, partly exotic parks and discover the local music, art and gastronomic scenes.
Distances from Element Hotel Frankfurt
- Alte Oper Frankfurt: 13.1 km
- The Römer: 12.7 km
- Frankfurt Cathedral: 13.3 km
- St. Paul’s Church: 12.9 km
- The Palmengarten: 15.5 km
- The Goethehaus: 12.2 km
- Alt-Sachsenhausen: 11.1 km